Developer Showcase White Nights Summer 2020
- Each team will have a page in the section "Games" with all information about their game,
- Participation in Developer Showcase Online is free,
- 10,000+ attendees from 5,000+ companies,
- All tools for networking are inside the platform,
- Do not need to leave your workplace.
What extra options can you get:
To attend the Developer Showcase you need:
- Register on the White Nights Summer Online here
- Add your game in My Profile section.
Developer Exhibition at the White Nights Moscow 2020White Nights Developer Exhibition: what to expect?
We gather 100+ Developer teams from all over the world to showcase their games at the conference.Developer Support Program provides:
- A free mini-booth (up to 3 sq.m.) with furniture and electricity;
- 1 Indie Dev Pass for free;
- 15% off the price for other tickets if needed.
Why you should attend the Developer Exhibition:
- To find publishers, investors or new partners to level up the game;
- To get professional feedback from industry experts;
- To strengthen relationship with platforms and engines.
To attend the Developer Exhibition you need:
- A playable game build;
- Each team member should have a Pass to the White Nights;
- All devices for game showcasing developers bring themselves. - Fill out the form
- Register your game at Publisher Wanted and send us a link;
- Receive confirmation letter from organisers;
- Check inbox carefully and reply to all emails from organisers.