White Nights Developer Exhibition: what to expect?
We gather 100+ Developer teams from all over the world to showcase their games at the conference.
Developer Support Program provides:
- A free mini-booth (up to 3 sq.m.) with furniture and electricity;
- 1 Indie Dev Pass for free;
- 15% off the price for other tickets if needed.
Why you should attend the Developer Exhibition:
- To find publishers, investors or new partners to level up the game;
- To get professional feedback from industry experts;
- To strengthen relationship with platforms and engines.
To attend the Developer Exhibition you need:
- A playable game build;
- Each team member should have a Pass to the White Nights;
- All devices for game showcasing developers bring themselves.
To attend the Developer Exhibition you need:- Fill out the form
- Register your game at Publisher Wanted and send us a link;
- Receive confirmation letter from organisers;
- Check inbox carefully and reply to all emails from organisers.
* Attendees should also be registered at the White Nights Conference
Game industry guru with different areas of expertise will deconstruct several games from the Developer Exhibition right in front of the audience. Experts will share their perspective on the games with regard to game design, monetization, visuals and UI. After that, the expert committee will announce the verdict and reward the winners.
Everyone in the audience will get a chance to take part in the discussion and select a team that will receive the Audience Choice Award.
In St. Petersburg, only 4 out of 150 games at the Developer Exhibition will be selected for the Deconstruction Workshop. If you wish your game to be among them, please check the corresponding box in the Developer Exhibition registration form.
Next Deconstruction Workshop will take place on October 17 at the White Nights Moscow'19 in the Blue Hall.